VPN Setup guides for Windows 8
To create a new vpn connection on your device with Windows 8 Operational system you need to follow the next instructions. The steps below will let you to make a new connection to vpn server.
- Display the Charms bar, click Search, and then click Settings.
- Type VPN into the Search box.
- Click the Set Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection button in the Search results pane.
- The VPN Connection wizard appears. Enter the following information:
- VPN server address (you get it from VPN Privacy to your e-mail after the order) into Internet Address text box. Please be carefully - don't use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / ...etc in the server address.
- Destination Name. It's just a name of your connection. For example it can be "VPN Privacy".
- Click Create.
Windows 8 creates the connection and displays it under the Networks heading in the Charms bar. Click on it to connect.